Get ahead of the curve with advanced cloud computing
LEADSTEC is a leading Kubernetes solution provider. As an early participant in container technology, in addition to providing services, we also manage the largest Kubernetes community in Hong Kong. We provide Kubernetes platform implementation and hosting services, as well as corresponding technical support, cloud-native transformation, DevOps services, etc.
Experienced technical team
Professional Kubernetes Services
We provide a variety of Kubernetes-related services, suitable for hosting small and medium-sized applications, large-scale implementation, and technical support for cloud-native transformation and DevOps.
With LEADSTEC Managed Kubernetes (LMK) service, we do a lot of the hard work for you, so you can operate with confidence and scale with ease.
Cloud Native Transformation
Cloud-native technologies are used to develop applications built using services packaged in containers, deployed as microservices, and managed on elastic infrastructure through agile DevOps processes and CI/CD workflows.
We provide training courses on Kubernetes and related technologies, including platform, architecture, operation, cloud-native development, etc.
The Best Enterprise-Grade Kubernetes Platform
Mirantis Container Cloud
Leadstec is an official Mirantis partner providing Mirantis Container Cloud (MCC) and Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (MKE) implementation services. If your enterprise needs to implement the Kubernetes platform on its own infrastructure, we can provide a full range of technical services.
Hong Kong's largest Kubernetes Meetup community
Kubernetes Hong Kong
We manage and maintain the largest local Meetup community in Hong Kong – Kubernetes Hong Kong. Bring together more than 500 local top talents, hold regular technical exchange gatherings, and jointly promote advanced cloud computing technology.
Leadstec provides a full range of container technology services for enterprises. From consulting, development, implementation, operation, and maintenance, to training and support, our professional team can provide you with the best service.
During this phase, our consultants will help you develop a strategy, bringing the concept into execution. We transform your ideas into visual prototypes to help you more clearly meet your requirements and business goals.
- Assess current workflow and computational load
- Develop strategies and improvement guidelines to reduce deficiencies in the development lifecycle and technology stack
- Train your team to upskill and accelerate mastery
During this phase, our team of skilled and experienced developers builds high-quality software that meets your acceptance criteria and required goals. Scrum and DevOps ensure you get a high-quality, incremental and working prototype every 2 weeks.
- Customized solutions according to your needs
- Infrastructure planning and configuration
- Kubernetes Architecture Design and Empowerment
- Build a CI/CD pipeline to ensure each application element can be dynamically managed
- Logs and metrics monitoring implementation
- Security hardening
- Backup and restore
At this stage, we plan a go-to-market strategy to illustrate your successful deployment and effective marketing of your product. These strategies will assist your customers to quickly adopting your product.
- Refactor original applications to cloud-native platforms
- Convert application architecture to microservice architecture
- Encapsulate the application into the container
- Enforce policies for containerized applications to Kubernetes
Once live, we provide support and maintenance services to ensure the application is always up and running. At this stage, we help you remove bugs and optimize app performance. We update the app with new features and updates to provide a better user experience.
- 3-days basic training course, covering all necessary knowledge of Kubernetes deployment and daily operation
- 4-days in-depth training course covering advanced Kubernetes deployment skills, operational knowledge of managing Kubernetes clusters, etc.
- Monitor implementation and spot possible problems before they arise
- Integrate customized backup/restore solutions
- Provide technical support options based on the ticket system